Tuesday, June 1, 2010

mobile uploads

Dinner with college friends last Saturday, to celebrate our '10 years of knowing each other'. We tried the Oakroom in Oakwood Ortigas; this was dinner for me:

beef and a prawn

It was fine, not great though. Or maybe I didn't really enjoy kasi was busy thinking about Ronjie's pork sinigang which I wish I was having instead that night.

Monday night in Cafea, along Sgt. Esguerra Ave. My first time in there. I was so happy when I entered and saw the red carnations! I thought to myself, "Wow! This place invests on having fresh carnations! I think I will come here more often, if only for the fresh flowers!" But then, disappointment. As I got closer, I learned they were plastic carnations. *Sigh.* Oh well. And another disappointment followed: missing the Cafea Chops (porkchops stuffed with apples and other things) because I was 1 order late. Wenna and Arn, who ordered just a few minutes before me, got the last piece. :( They shared a bite with me naman, but still. Well, now I have 1 reason to go back. Another reason would be to try their coffee. :D

plastic carnations

I like their tables with marble tiles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment