Friday, June 24, 2011

origami

I'm cooking lemon chicken for dinner tonight! :) Photos and details of the cooking experience will be in another blog post. In the meantime, I'm going to show off my recent origami masterpieces. Been busy with origami the past week. :D

These flowers (I blogged about them before) were made with the help of my friend Ria who gave me a link to instructions on how to make them. Then with 12 flowers, I was able to make a flower ball (which now hangs in the middle of our spare/leisure/office room in the apartment). :)

I made this magic rose cube for Ronjie for his birthday.

I also gave Ronjie a terrier similar to this one, but in gray and better made. Of all the dog breeds, his favorite is the Scottish terrier--mine is the dachschund--because one of the markers in Monopoly is a Scottie. Cute!

Will be making more in the coming days. I'm getting addicted to Jo Nakashima's origami tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment