Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to me! :)

I turned another year wiser a few days ago. :D Celebrated the day with Ronjie, mostly just at home. I cooked pancit/pansit (for long life!) and he baked me a chocolate cake!  For dinner we went to a ramen place nearby (more noodles again, for long life!), just a 1-minute walk from the apartment. It was a nice, cozy birthday celebration, different from the previous years where my day would be filled with people. Different, but I was happy nonetheless. :)

I love receiving packages! - birthday presents from Ronjie :)

we're just starting to build up our book collection here

chocolate cake baked by my husband :9

using Betty Crocker microwave cake mix :D

And this was the Garfield strip during my birthday. :D Perfect!

Garfield 110727

No comments:

Post a Comment