Friday, December 9, 2011

carbonaramara.com

My loving husband recently purchased carbonaramara.com for me  and so this has been home (sort of) for the past few days already. I've started fixing the look of the site... Did you notice that my blog is not all gray anymore?... and have been playing around with layouts and templates and a bit of HTML coding.

For now, carbonaramara.com forwards to carbonaramara.blogspot.com and I still use the Blogger platform. :) We've encountered a few glitches since 'moving' (i.e. www.carbonaramara.com working but carbonaramara.com not); the site isn't really final yet, but it's getting there. :) Please let me know if you encounter any problems with carbonaramara.com. Thanks!

RSS feed subscribers, please continue following my blogspot as the RSS feed for carbonaramara.com still doesn't work. Will keep you updated on developments! :)



twf 752

No comments:

Post a Comment