Thursday, June 28, 2018

32 Lunches - Day 32, Dec. 31: Salmon salad + chicken pasta on Flight MU208

I remember us bringing some leftover stir-fried beef + rice to the airport to eat for lunch while waiting for our flight to the Philippines, but I don't have a photo of it. So, for this project, Day 32 lunch is the meal I had on the plane on the China Eastern Airlines flight from Toronto to Shanghai. I don't really remember what I had but this looks like chicken and pasta with red sauce + steamed vegetables on the side, salmon salad, and cut fresh fruit for dessert. I also had some warms rolls with butter (though the rolls aren't in the photo).


I'm finally done! 32 Lunches Project finally completed. I do hope I find (make?) time to blog more in the future. Have a good summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment