Monday, July 19, 2010

peach tea Monday

Tea party, anyone? :) My officemate gave us some tea to try and so I got a cup of hot water and started steeping. Steuarts peach tea is yummy!! I had my tea hot and cold. (It was a busy morning, lumamig na yung tea come lunchtime after I had finished trading.) The tea was yummy both ways! :9 I just added a teaspoon of sugar (but I'm told honey is better).


The trouble lang with drinking tea is that it has really quick effects on the bladder. I think I was in and out of the toilet very 10 minutes. :-S

I came home to a DHL invoice, charging me for customs charges, etc. for a delivery. Someone sent me something from Japan and to receive the package, I need to reimburse and pay DHL for costs they incurred at the Customs. Grrrr... More about this in a future blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment