Friday, June 24, 2011

Glee and more

Prior to coming to Japan, I had not seen a single episode of 'Glee' (except for a few minutes of Season 2's 1st episode, where Charice debuted, just because a clip of it was shown the the local evening news). Now I'm hooked! Season 3 starts in a couple of months. Looking forward to that! :)

Since coming here, watching videos has been one of my pastimes (along with reading the newspaper, online window-shopping, and origami, among others). Our next order from Amazon will include books (I miss old-fashioned reading) as the bookstores here (the ones I've been to) don't carry English ones.

Leaving you with the other day's Calvin and Hobbes strip:
110622

Have a good Friday!

P.S. I hear there's a typhoon in Metro Manila now. Praying that the rains stop already and that the situation doesn't reach Ondoy level. I hope everyone's dry and safe there.

No comments:

Post a Comment